WordPress is the most popular platform for websites. It is used by some of the most famous websites in the world. Likewise, it is also used by millions of small business owners and even personal blogs. That’s because:
- It’s easy to install and get started
- Most web hosting companies support it by default
- There’s plenty of help out there should you run into trouble with a WordPress site
- There are thousands of plugins and themes; so your website looks exactly how you want it
When you start a new business, you want it to get as much exposure as possible. Although a website means everyone can learn about your products, you compete with thousands of other companies. Converting PSD to WordPress can help your business get more inbound traffic because:
- WordPress has many plugins that can help you improve your SEO
- It takes the hard work out of maintaining a website
- If you choose an HTTPS version for your website (which is available by default in WordPress), it is more likely to show up higher in Google search results
WordPress websites are SEO friendly by default, making it easier for search engines to index their content. You can focus on the content of your website and not on the underlying technical details.
Highly functional website
Your business website is accessed by visitors and customers across multiple devices, including:
- smart phone
To work well on all of these devices, your website needs to conform to modern web standards. WordPress offers W3C validation, so you can be sure that your website will render perfectly in all browser types.
Above all, since WordPress is the most popular website development platform, there are many other services available for conversion. You will find that converting your PSD to WordPress is much cheaper than other platforms. Also, you can add more features to your website with free plugins. If you need even more specific functionality, you can hire a service to develop an additional plugin for you.
Overall, with WordPress you get a very solid business website that is fast and allows you to focus on your core competency. It provides a very stable foundation and just gets out of the way. Businesses that run their websites on WordPress have very few problems with what you want as a small business.