Today I want to share with you my top ten list of things to make your website SEO friendly.
1. Do Proper Keyword Research: This is Invaluable! Make sure you figure out exactly what types of keywords you want to target before building a website.
2. Use Header Tags: This is a chance for you to let search engines know what you think is the most important phrase on your site.
3. Use italics and underlining to further emphasize your keywords.
4. Use Proper Keyword Usage: I try to use my main keyword about 2% of the time. Do not exaggerate!
5. Have a smart navigation structure: Make it as easy as possible for search engines to navigate your site, have lots of internal links
6. Use contextual links: Do whatever you can to guide your visitors through your website and direct them to your products.
7. Get as many quality links as possible: This is incredibly important, links can make all the difference in a high ranking website.
8. Encourage visitor engagement: Create some polls, collect feedback, anything you can to engage your visitors.
9. Update content regularly: Nobody likes an outdated website, keep it up to date
10. Spread: Not every business will be incredibly profitable. Be sure to spread your “eggs” and once you start making money invest more resources and time to get even more profit.
Search engine optimization really isn’t that hard, and many people don’t even do it. I hope you enjoyed my top 10 SEO tips.