The web is continually expanding beyond the traditional ways of getting traffic through search engine optimization and paid advertising; Social media and other related data management services need to become an integral part of your online search marketing strategy. Because of this, blogging can absolutely help you build authority, connect better with customers, and increase your visibility on a search engine. Because of this, blogging can absolutely help you build authority, connect better with customers, and increase your visibility on a search engine. And due to constant changes, many started to become SEO bloggers, focusing on blogs for their SEO tasks.
Blogs are a very good move and WordPress is a popular option that has an open source development community and some great plugins. In WordPress, you can get an RSS feed infrastructure and a place to embed not only text content, but also video streaming and audio podcasts. To help you reap the full benefits of social media optimization, here are the six things an SEO blogger must do:
Create your own WordPress blog
– If you have a business and want to start building your own authoritative blog, you can go to GoDaddy.com. Setup only takes 10 minutes. You must apply for a Linux hosted account as WordPress is not compatible with Windows. TypePad and Movable Type blog systems are some that offer free services. Blogger.com is free and Yahoo! Small Business has various options that you can choose from.
– You must always add a blog post at least once a week in the beginning. Remember that frequency is critical to search engines and people will expect regular updates from your blogs. Every time you add content, make sure to add the tags and category. Tags and directories are also important to show search engines what your post is about.
Handle RSS feeds
– RSS is an XML-based file structure that allows compatible web systems to read the data. FeedBurner.com and OnlyWire.com help you distribute content, and PingOMatic.com and Pingoat.com help notify systems of your new post.
Support your blog
– As a blogger, you need to influence or use search engines whenever you can or as much as possible – always. Do some solid keyword research so you know what most people are looking for in your niche. Look for longer keywords instead of starting with the most competitive keywords; You must always include these in the title of your posts.
Optimize your blog
– It is very important that a blog is optimized for the benefit of your users, search engines and income. You must have a clean website and a white background works really well. For SEO blogger marketing, try changing your permalinks to this option: /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/ and allow the customizable permalinks. Do not worry; This is a commonly used, search engine friendly URL.