For better search engine optimization, you always need to look for more targeted keywords. Keywords play the main role for the SEO wok. Therefore, most SEO tips revolve around the keywords.
SEO keywords are so important that they can change the website rank for certain key phrases. This is why the webmaster attaches so much importance to keywords when designing a website or optimizing a website.
Many SEO experts believe that SEO keywords have great value longer due to the presence of many Flash files. But you should keep in mind that the search engine spiders look for the keywords and other meta tags first and then crawl the rest of the page. So we can say that if the title tag is the caption for the website, SEO keywords indicate the total amount of information contained on your website.
To start the optimization work, what you need the most are the SEO targeted keywords. These keywords are the basis of the optimization work for the website.
Here are some useful suggestions to have a strong SEO keyword base on the website:
1) Use keyword analysis tool and look for keywords that have more than 1500 searches per month and also have no more than 6000 competing websites in SERP (search engine results page). You can find various trial and free versions of keyword analysis tools on the internet. Use these tools.
2) Try to have individual webpages for individual keywords. This will help you with better optimization. Put the keywords that are most suitable for the page in the meta title, meta description, header, alt tags and also try to put them in the page body i.e. the content of the page.
3) Once that on-page work is done, try to include those keywords in the off-page work. For example in link building. Try to get relevant links from different websites using these keywords. This will help improve the search engine rank of the keyword for the website.
4) Next, write articles for the website using the keywords. After writing the article, submit it to various online article directories. This will help boost keywords for keyword ranking and drive traffic to the site from those directories. These visitors are converted into their customers.
5) Write a press release with the latest events and news about the company. Enter the keywords in the press release and link your URL to the keyword. Then submit it to various online press release directories. Besides boosting keywords for keyword ranking, it will also attract visitors
6) Submit the website with these targeted keywords to the various good web directories online.
7) Submit the website with the targeted keywords to various social bookmarking websites. Social bookmarking sites bring huge traffic.
8) Try to get blog links with the keywords. This will definitely help the keyword rank better in leading search engines.
If you follow these steps and take your time, you will definitely see the optimized webpage in the top 10 search engine results page (SERP) for the particular SEO Tips keywords you used.
So we can see that for better search engine ranking, you should have proper targeted keywords.